Scrumptious Banana Bread
If you’ve recently stocked up on YL protein powder & you’re craving a healthy, but YUMMY snack, then this recipe is for you!
It’s super easy it lasts for a week in the fridge. It’s perfect for lunch boxes
Here is the recipe
– 1.5 cups oat flour (blend gluten-free oats)
-1/2 cup @youthfulliving_superfoods Vanilla Vegan Lean Protein Powder or @youthfulliving_superfoods Whey Rejuv Protein
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 2 large eggs or 2 flax eggs
– 1.5 cups mashed, ripe banana
– 1/2 cup @goodasgold_applesauce
– 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips Or – 1/3 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Grease (with coconut oil) your bread dish or tin
3. Add all the ingredients to your high-speed blender. Scrape the sides and blend until combined.
4. Pour mixture into tin & place in
I@youthfulliving_superfoods Lean Vegan Protein Powder & is topped with their most delicious White Chocolate truffles!! 🤤 .
1/4 Cup unsweetened almond milk
1/3 Cup coconut oil melted and cooled
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp vanilla extract
10-12 drops of stevia
1 tsp monk fruit (if this is available to you, otherwise add more stevia)
1 1/4 Cups almond flour
1/4 Cup coconut flour
1/4 Cup desiccated coconut
1/4 Cup @youthfulliving_superfoods Lean Vegan Protein Powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp nutmeg
2.5 Cups grated, carrots
1/4 Cup raisins
1/2 Cup pecan nuts
Mix the dry ingredients together with a whisk. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add the other.
So indulge guiltlessly with this low-carb recipe: INGREDIENTS
(keto/paleo version with vegan substitutes) 1 scoop @youthfulliving_superfoods Lean Vegan Protein
1 1/2 Cup almond flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1 Tbsp @youthfulliving_superfoods Collagen Prodrink
10-12 drops stevia sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
2 eggs or 2 flax eggs
3/4 – 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp coconut oil for greasing the pan INSTRUCTIONS
Add all ingredients to your food processor & blend until smooth.
Let your stand for 3-5 minutes until it thickens whilst you wait for your pan to warm up.
Coat the pan with coconut oil & do a tester fist adding 1 tbsp batter to the pan.
Flip your pancakes after 3-4 minutes & cover with a glass lid.
Top with berries, yogurt, cinnamon, butter / nut butter, grain-free granola and @youthful_living protein truffles
Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
Made with @youthfulliving_superfoods Unflavoured Collagen ProDrink ❤ .
– 1 cup Almond flour
– 1 cup Tahini
– 1 scoop @youthfulliving_superfoods Collagen ProDrink
– 1 egg / flax egg
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 cup of maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 1/2 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips/ chopped chocolate .
1. Combine all the ingredient in a large bowl until a ball forms.
2. Place the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
3. Preheat the oven to 180degreesC.
4. Remove dough from fridge, roll into balls and flatten with your hand or using a fork on a greased baking tray or Silpat.
5. Bake cookies for 12 mins.
6. Remove from the oven & place on a cooling rack.
7. Enjoy! . #youthfulliving #grainfree #collagen #healthytreats #chocolate #cookies #biscuits #chocolatechipcookies #paleo #keto #biscuits #delicious